Sunday 15 July 2007

Return of the Chat & Slave Kit

Blimey what a hectic few days...first of all a few of my thoughts after the chat on Thursday...

Well done for all those who lasted the distance, what a lovely bonus from Miss Blue for those of us on training...
I thought that the chat pre-dungeon was very enlightening with a good number of people contributing and a great deal of imagery (main black patent leather) for most of us sub to feast off for the next week.
The Dungeon play was great fun again and Miss Blue and Akasha wre the perfect hosts as always and the crowd (us subs!) were quickly worked up into a frenzy.
Perhaps we should compile a list of Top 10 tunes to slut out on!

Friday, after I recovered from only 4 hours of sleep due to the chat saw the arrival of my Training Kit.
Instant excitement...my sissy clittie was pushing against my panties and precum spots were oozing (again!) and then realization that the "gates of hell" had arrived ready for the next lesson.
First reaction was there is no way that I am going to get my balls through that first ring let alone my sissy clit...I'll leave the rest of that for my lesson report.
I then saw the panites that Akasha had selected for me...or should I more accurately describe them as three strategic bit of pink lace with decorative bows! There are somethings that shouldn't be done in life due to the plain "wrong-ness" of them...one of them is men in thongs.
The first thing that I did after receiving the kit was to try the panties on. It was a mixture of pleasure in the fact that they had been picked out especially but also a massive amount of humilation when I caught the reflection of me wearing them.

After, I must admit a bit of prancing in my new panties, I saw the slave tag - and then got that sinking feeling when I saw the envelope with "Do not open until instructed" written on it. It is amazing how such a simple bit of stationery has played on my mind every since and will continue to do so...definately a case I suspect of curiousity killing the cat or very possibly humiliting and degrading the hell out of it.

Thank you to everyone on the chat again.

Thank you for my training kit.

No comments: