Friday 27 July 2007

Lesson 9: Filling Sissy's hole

APOLOGY: First of all this Lesson and the next one are late and probably after the end of the training. After Lesson 8 I picked up a serious virus from my overseas travels which has laid me completely low for about a week. However I am determined to finish the course come what may.

It is funny but one of the greatest worries for me whilst being ill was how I was going to finish the training...and how I felt I was missing out. But I am now back in panties, with a stable digestive system, and raring to go.

Reading Akasha's words in Lesson 9 simply reinforced the idea that I am happy to be a slutty sissy bitch for her. All of her descriptions hit the spot with me - the begging to suck cock, the interaction with her girlfriends and then the acts of being stuffed at both ends just confirmed that I found this incredibly exciting, terrifying and making me want to do more.


Deep throat Cocksucking is still the thing I find most challenging even now I have replace the Cucumber for a Dildo...(there was not much choice in the shop that I chose!)





Here is my before cocksucking picture of the lipstick that I reapplied at least twice to try and do a proper job. I even wet my lips a little for the photo to try and get that glossy look!



Twenty minutes of deep throat cocksucking is tiring, mentally and physically...trying desperately not to smear the lipstick, trying to stop the gag reflex and trying not to dribble saliva too much. I think that I only made it through because of taking the tortoise approach and not the hare!
I am probably OK if I'm controlling the pace...but then again if Akasha was there that would not be the point. No doubt she would wait until I had breathed out before upping the tempo so that I struggle to not only control my reflexes but also to breathe...but then I might be being presumptuous.


Here is the After picture of my lips. I seem to have managed to get a little lipstick on the side of my face but I've no idea how!



Next came the ass fucking...this was more difficult than had I been able to complete the lesson last week having worked my hole with fingers and butt plug. I felt basically like I was starting from scratch again.
With my training panties provided by Akasha now round my ankles my elbows on the floor I came face to face with the dildo I was now lube-ing up to violate my ass with. Having my panties around my ankles somewhat "hobbling" me felt especially demeaning as I then reached my had around with the lubed-up dildo and started to work it into my hole.

That instant feeling of being filled versus trying to push back and get it out washed over me as I then with my head on the floor started to work the dildo in and out at a slow pace. The complete fullness and vulnerability of having a cock inside made me shut my eyes and forget all about my own sissy clit. Quite frankly it felt like it wasn't there as all of the sensations were now internal to my body sending confusing signals all over.
After only about 3 minutes already the precum was oozing and dripping from my sissy clit.
These sensations were repeated over the next 10 minutes as I began to alternate between fast thrusts and slow deep thrusts until I was again physically drained and glowing with sweat working so hard.

As to my most humiliating fantasy?

It would be too easy to say that Akasha hit the nail on the head with most of the descriptions laid out in Lesson 9. I absolutely get massively turned on by all of the Corporate Slut series.


For me my humiliation fantasy is pretty simple...it would be a state of mind that I would reach where I know that I had gone way beyond what I thought that I would think and "allow" as in my comfort zone and possible...and that I did this because a dominant person that I had put my trust in had simply asked me to and that my only reaction was to simply to comply, not for my own reasons but purely for the dominant.


Hmm perhaps this is a little deep - but it has translated and showed itself in many ways in this training - sending video clips, purchasing butt plug, being completely absorbed by nothing else than knowing a training kit will arrive, that sealed envelope, wearing panties each day, cumming over my own face...fantastic. I am sure I am living some of my fantasy now.


Thank you for my somewhat belated lesson.

No comments: