Monday 9 July 2007

Lesson 5: Sissy gets her period

Having not had an internet connection for 2 days has been bad as I have been desperate to find out what Lesson 5 would be..and hear it is - again a mixture of excitement, apprehension and examining myself again and a very tight deadline...

My nipples are still glowing and tender after the twisting and pulling and digging in of nails. Each time I catch them under my work shirt they give out a little protest but it reminds me of my training.

Having managed a number of shopping trips already I wasn't nervous about this one - it was more important for me to get it done to get the task completed for today. Perhaps this is my pride/self conscious slowly being stripped away but I was happy searching through the aisles of feminine products for the Lesson shopping list - or perhaps I am just a desperate sissy slut.

Dressed in panties, hose, tucked and without socks I went to the supermarket and purchased the items. It was very clear that the checkout girl thought that the purchases were funny, I hadn't really been ready for this and dropped my wallet and came up a fairly pink shade. She knew that something was up.



So armed with my Maxipad, Scented Pink application Tampons and FemFresh Deodorant I set about the next part of the lesson. As I was due for a business meeting around the corner at 9:45am I had got to the store at 9:00 knowing that I wouldn't be able to complete the next part of the lesson at home.
I went around the store again and bought my trusty cucumber ( I already had the condoms) and headed for the store restrooms. I locked myself in the cubicle and with my hose and panties around my knees practised my cocksucking for 30 mins.

I was worried that I would be late for my appointment so I left the store (only to realise that the toilets were monitored by CCTV!) and drove round to my clients.

I was 10 minutes early so I stashed a maxipad and the lipstick into my laptop bag and went into my clients and asked to use the restrooms - I snuck into the disable toilet so no one could be in there at the same time.
The cocksucking, anticipation of the task and general excitement had meant my clittie was still oozing precum. I applied the maxipad to my panties and then I took off my work shirt and rubbed the precum over my lips and nipples. I felt pretty decadent and desperate and my clittie was throbbing with excitement.



I remembered the instructions to apply lipstick over the precum so I took this literally and applied my slut red lipstick to both my lips and my nipples.



The effect of the lipstick on my nipples was a big mental blow to any ego I had left. I don't know why but this made me think that I must be pretty pathetic and desperate to be standing in my clients disabled bathroom, licking and smearing my own precum, wearing lipstick, maxipads desperate to try and provide entertainment someone who had told you to do it.
I'll leave it to the imagination as to what I saw and thought looking into the bathroom mirror as I told photos as evidence.

I was far to cowardly to go to a meeting with lipstick on so I removed the bright red from my lips and scrubbed had at my nipples with wet toilet tissue. This just enhanced the fact that my nipples were still sore after the tweaking.
Then there was the experience of walking wearing a maxipad - or should I say rolled up hotel towel. It felt like Iwas tring to walk with a small pillow between my legs. When I sat down it just made me aware that I could feel it pressing against my clittie and ass.

I am now onto my second maxipad and now carry two laptop bags with me. One with a laptop in it and one full of hose, panties, pads, tampons, femme fresh spray, lubricant, lipsticks, whipped cream, cucumbers and condoms.
Getting stopped at customs when I fly later this week might be interesting!

The thought of the being pumped full of hormones to feel really female is pretty frightening, the thought of losing that much control over my body would probably have me near tears and pleading for leniency....and that wasn't a complaint or whining just being a little bit scared about what might come next.

Once again thank you for the lesson.

No comments: