Friday 20 July 2007

Lesson 8: Sissy Party Service

Now is not the time for excuses, but the for the las two day I have not felt better than extremely grotty...

Having caught a stomach virus for two day overseas I have been laid up in bed for two days feeling sorry for myself, rushing to the bathroom and fell just generally dirty.

Today has been the first day when I had had a chance to feel girly and sissy again.

The description and thoughts of being used at the party by your girlfriends is always instantaneous and gets my clittie hard, the pink ball gag and restricictive skirt, the tinge of humiliation in the service and the undeniable excited of being used. As usual at the moment this just sets me off again and I have been pretty much oozing and juicing my panties on an ongoing basis.

At about 10:15am, 3:11pm and 8:48pm I have managed to slip away from my previous routine and bring myslef to the edge in seconds and coat my lips with my own special "cum-gloss". I have been able to hide my lubricant in my pants pockets and have felt this almost burning a hole in my pocket as it travels with me.
The 10:15am stop was in my office toilets at work, the 3:11pm in a local mall and 8:48pm in the comfort of my own home.

There was nothing comfortable about being bent over in the bathroom with a lubed finger worked in my ass with my panties around my ankles or on the mall occasion simply slipped to the side in an effort to be discreet. It is amazing how quiet everything seems to be when you are desperate not to make a sound! By the end of today I have been fully aware that my hole does npot belong to me. There is something deliciously dirty about knowing that I may be called upon at your whim to do whatever you wish and receive anything in my ass for you.
Although I have only had a chance of fingering my hole for today I completed the cum part of the challenge today in an effort to keep up.
I am getting less and less fond of cumming each time.
The taste of the condom lubricant on my new dildo is still with me and make my stomach feel rough. but rubbbing my protected clittie and also sucking on my dildo made me excited in seconds and feeling very desperate and wanton again. Within a minute I was on the edge and squirting my juicing deep into the condom. I carefully rolled the condomw off and then sqeezed down the condom (like a tube of toothpaste) so that my juicies were collected in the tip and my large load of mess was sitting pretty in the condom.
I then put the condom in a drinking glass on the desk with the tail of the condom draped ofver the edge of the glass so that nothing would spill.
15 minutes is a very long time to be staring at my own mess knowing what I was about to do.
All I could think about was how much of a desperate slut I must be to want to do this...
The quarter of an hour was up and deciding that speed was the best policy, I tipped up the condom and draing as much of the liquid as possible into my mouth. The now familiear luke warm, nearly cold salty tase mixed with the lubricant stuck in my throat, ut went down. Then came the working into the condom with my tongue and the eventual turning inside out of my clittie sock until it was like sucking and chewing on rubber cum, licking and cleaning the inside of the condom.
This is not a pleasant experience and one that could only be worse if it was another mans condom.
All in all a horrific experience and one in which I couldn't get the condom out quick enough.

Thank you for my lesson.

No comments: