Saturday 28 July 2007

Lesson 10: Lingerie Humiliation - Part 3

Here is the final post for my training.

Having returned home and changed into my outfit for the evening (see previous Lesson 10 posts). I got ready for the more enjoyable parts of the evening.

One thing I have learnt from this lesson is that PVC gets extremely hot and sweaty very quickly!
Having spent time in my new outfit - I couldn't stop feeling the fishnet hold ups which made me feel particularly slutty and drove me to distraction, I felt ready to complete the last part of Lesson 10.

Positioning myself in front of the mirror I watched myself sucking happily on my pink jelly dildo, again pushing the limits of my throat as I tried to imagine taking your lovely strap on cock without complaint and without flinching. I thought about all of the lessons that as a sissy slut I had completed. More importantly I thought about which bits I could have done better in terms of improving it for Akasha. I also thought about the question that had been posed - what have I become.

In the mirror I saw quite an embarrassing site of me squeezed into a big white lacy bra and wearing a PVC policewoman's outfit. This was whilst sliding a pink dildo as far down my throat as possible, trying not to smudge my lipstick and sporting a bulging sissy clittie in a permanent state of leakage over some white lacy french panties. Oddly this was a proud moment as I had to admit to myself that my actions over the course of the lessons had made me a lesser man...but better sissy slut. This was incredibly erotic and humiliating to me knowing that I had willingly transformed as the request of a series of lessons, posts and responses.
Fantasies of cock sucking and being humiliated have been creeping into my daydreams and thoughts, also the thought of what limits that I could be pushed to make me a little apprehensive, turned on and extremely curious. Just how far would I go?

Switching the Dildo, after lubing up, to work on my ass made me feel fully stretched and vulnerable again and I wanted to keep the dildo in as I swung my legs over my head ready for my final climax of the training, as this felt fitting based on all of you encouragement and pictures that you have painted in my mind. Again I was leaking precum profusely and just about ready to burst with excitement. I spent a lot of the early evening licking the precum off my fingers.

My cum facial definitely felt like a reward after the preparation of the shopping trip, the outfit and the cocksucking.
Predictably it was less than 90 seconds before I came all over my face and mouth - not a drop split on either the new outfit, lingerie or bedclothes.
I also came with a big smile on my face that I had made it all the way through - a little late - but all the way through nonetheless. I scooped my mess from my face and drank down the cum in my mouth before sucking my fingers clean and generally tidying myself up.

I fell back onto my bed with a mixture of relief, mental exhaustion, and a slight tinge of sadness that the training was over. Not with a sense of revulsion that I had got cum over my face seconds earlier which is how I would have felt at the beginning of the training...perhaps this is a measure of how far I have come....and certainly not forgetting the main driver which was to try and make Akasha smile at the very least, and turned on at best.

I am writing this up the day after and realised that I could have gone to the toilet standing up or worn male underwear but strangely these habits have not stopped, and I am sitting here (rather poetically , but not planned) in the same pink underwear that I was wearing for lesson 1.

I have learnt lots about me, hopefully I have entertained you and although I am a little disappointed that the training is over - I can't stop wondering when my next butt plugging will come.

As ever - thank you and I hope you got something out of it as well.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Butler,

Thanks for the comment. I would say the same to you. It is nice to read about your experiences with the public things that just are too much for me.

Brandi