Wednesday 4 July 2007

Lesson 4: Sissy laps it up - Part 1

The lesson for me is all the things that I was warned about by my brothers not to go near when trying to deal with the dominant sex!

The Quality vs Desperation Dilemma in selecting a clip

...and the

Do you think he looks attractive Dilemma in trying to second guess what guy is hot

The first part of lesson four left off straight from Lesson 3 - it is the first time in my life that I have ever come to edge in about 6 strokes through my panties and hose without even having an semi hard clittie. Having read the rest of the lesson cleaned up the precum with my fingers and sucked them clean knowing now that messes will not be tolerated. The next two times to the edge were achieved by rubbing my clittie again within another 3 minutes of each other.

Creamy Cocksucking was a relief after this as it distracted me from my now constant arousal, desperation and embarrasment about my need to rub my little clittie to explosion.


My days and nights now seem to be more frequently puncutated by wondering about the training. How can I best do this, what the hell with the training kit bring and a whole host of apprehension, fear and excitement.

As I don't have a webcam I am unable to offer my services and participate in a live performance. I still do not think that I am good enough as I cannot stop the gagging and choking still. It is one thing to practise in private but either by cam or phone under instruction/monitoring would no doubt throw me off my stride and I would only embarrass myself.

Well after an initial 4 hours searching on YouTube I haven't found the perfect thing yet...having trawled through clips of gay bondage, straight bondage, strange Smallville compilations and it seems to me endless video of College/high School kids messing about with Duct tape.

The search goes on...

No comments: