Monday 2 July 2007

Lesson 3 - Creamy Cocksucking

After the weekend of running repairs, wash day for training panties and purchase of a new pair of Control Top hose after managing to put a ladder down my first pair, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect for Lesson 3.

I am starting to get used to the routine of taking medical tape with me to the bathroom, wondering if people can hear me ripping tape with my teeth before “tucking” away my clittie. All taking probably making anyone sharing the bathroom at the time wonder.

One thing that still sets me on edge is that the Hose make an audible “static” sound when they rub against my suit trousers making every step sound like I’m charging through Autumn leaves, which in turn reminds me that I “might be found out”, which in turn reminds me of the training.

I must admit to enjoying the feeling of being controlled by the tucking exercise.

Back to Lesson 3...

I no longer have a Dildo even though I previously completed a training last year. I was pretty embarrassed about myself at the end of the last training and I threw everything away, probably denial. Still all good things come to those who wait and I back enrolled in training with more even more purpose.

It is ironic with the shopping list given that I was most embarrassed choosing a cucumber as I actively had to make a selection rejecting too curved ones, too skinny ones, and generally having to guess how thick I may be able to manage. This again had the effect of straining my tucked clittie and causing that “pulling discomfort” making it difficult to stand let alone walk.

It was also the first time at the till that I felt that the cashier was wondering about my purchases as they were a bizarre lot.

Having returned from shopping I locked the door of the office and decided to get to work with the new lesson. I first put on the new red lipstick to try for color.

For me a condom goes a lot further down a cucumber than I remember, I had one of those out of body moments and felt pretty small and humiliated about what I was doing, rolling a condom onto a cucumber, squirting cream onto it knowing that I was about to lick, slurp and glide the cucumber into my mouth because Akasha had asked me and I was pathetic enough to do it because I wanted to not impress her, but to please her.

Fact 1- I have now decided that UHT Light Squirty Cream tastes foul and nearly makes me gag(!) on its own. Fact 2 – Mixed with lubricant doesn’t help it taste any better.

Licking around the tip and shaft of the cucumber again caused my tucked clittie to become more noticeably to me bound, contained and stretched by the tucking tape. After about ten second the taste of the cream mixed with the lubricant of the condom as I was working down the length in small circles and again made me sick at myself for what I was doing.

Having removed the cream from the cucumber and licked up the bits that had dropped onto the floor I closed my eyes and began to work taking the makeshift dildo into my mouth. After three or four thrusts I opened my eyes and was slightly humiliated and surprised to see the red lipstick that I had applied smeared around the top of the dildo. I think this was the point that crushed me more than anything else, and proved to me, that I was in fact pretty pathetic and desperate to do this lesson as well as I could.

I continued to work on shaft and head action remembering when I could to open my eyes and try and look bambi-eyed in case I am ever watched. Noises included little whimpers, sucking sounds, gentle kisses and myself catching my breath. When I had plucked up the courage I decided to take the Cucumber as deep into my throat as I could manage. Whimpers, sucking and light breathing were replaced instantly by shut eyes watering, guttural retching and panting.

I tried again with much the same effect and needed three or four attempts before I didn’t completely clamp down with my lips on the shaft so that if I am asked to perform on the phone my more base, gagging sounds could be heard. In this stage I even found myself thinking , Let me have another go – I can keep my mouth open, as if I was starting to beg for another chance to perform better.

Tomorrow I will work on deep throating with my eyes open. But all I can say is 30 minutes is a very long time to suck cock.

I am still slightly hoarse and have jaw ached from my first attempt.

Here are the photos that I managed to take. Trust me it’s even worse for me when I look at them.


All I see in the first is Chipmunk and Scared, Wild Eyes in the second!

No comments: