Monday 9 July 2007

Apres-Chat Wind down and Thank you

NOTE: This was written on Friday evening but due to tech issues is not posted until today.


Quite frankly I don't know if I'm coming or going at the moment after the web chat with Akasha and the other sluts last night. Very early morning for me.

A work colleague remarked to me this morning that "I looked buggered!" (English colloquial for tired, also meaning emotionally up a creek without a paddle - check out any Hugh Grant films for reference e.g. Notting Hill, and also meaning being taken anally!)

How correct on all three counts and astute - my reply however was a simple "If only you knew". I still have a grin on my face and my hips and ass are still sore from the rocking on my fingers!

Anyway I wanted to keep it short and thank everyone on the chat last night - it was great fun, a fantastic group effort and I trust everyone got overexcited.

Butler

P.S. Gifted with hindsight and Akasha mentioned she would like to put a link to my blog I have a couple of questions and would like the advice of any readers:

1. Can anyone recommend a type/style of Butt Plug for beginners (after the Chat on Thursday I'm still suffering from my long nails!)

2. The same again for a Dildo is any type and style better? (Through the training I have now got through 4 cucumbers and they go mushy at the end after one use and being left overnight!)

3. Can anyone recommend a way of getting lipstick marks out of panties (see Lesson 4 Part 2) otherwise I will have to write that pair off!

No comments: