Tuesday 26 June 2007

Homework Lesson 1: Shaving and such like

Here is my initial homework...

Shaving
This is the first time that I have every shaved my body, it was an extremely strange experience for me. Let me get my bad news out of the way - I have not shaved all of my hair off. I have reasons for this (not wholly selfish on my part) that I am not prepared to discuss on this blog but I am happy to give in private by email – just ask.

I have still shaved enough of my body hair of to make a noticeable difference. Especially where I nicked myself with the razor!

I shaved myself in the shower having lathered up with lavender shower gel and shaved the sides of my crotch, the top so there would be no unsightly hairs poking out and also around and under my balls. This was, I can only describe bizarre. I didn’t develop hair on my body growing up until much later than most boy and looking at my hairless ball brought back some of the taunts I used to get at school as I was fairly sporty. I certainly felt that part of me was going particularly after wishing so hard for hair in the first place.

After the shedding of hair and nicking of sensitive places I then used Orange Blossom Bergamot body scrub and essential oils to finish the feminine effect.

‘Clittie’ or ‘useless dick’: Clittie
This was an easy choice in the end. Having completed Miss Blue’s Slumber Party training last year I remember blasting another slave for using clittie in their blog. I have never really thought of myself as a sissy in my slave persona and while I have never been macho man or a typical man I have always had a strong male identity, been driven and I am far too clumsy to be considered feminine.

If I had a choice I suspect that I would choose ‘useless dick’ as the humiliation side of my persona is strong, however as I feel a bit uncomfortable with thinking of myself as a sissy and without wishing to put words into anyone’s mouth, I suspect the word “clittie” would be more appropriate.


Training Panties
I am currently sporting a feminine pair of white patterned panties trimmed with bright shocking pink lace around the legs and the waistband. The pattern is little red and pink strawberries and has a small pink bow at the front.


In addition to these pink panties I also have Red and Pink polka dot panties on white with lacy pink trim and four pink bows with white dots at the top of the thigh part of the panties. My other training pair are white with three Blue and turquoise stars on the front left of the panties with a waistband with the word 'star' running around the band and a blue rope bow. There is also turquoise embroidery around the legs.




The cut of these panties makes me extremely aware of my ass when sitting down or walking which initially is giving me a feeling of shame and excitement particularly in any meeting I have with people during the day and of course makes me concentrate on the training and what is in store.

Thank you for letting me take part in the training.


1 comment:

Akasha said...

You are quite the little gem. I love how your panties have the little cum spot showing through.
I am going to enjoy putting your slutty ass through the wringer, I can tell!
M. Akasha